Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Please go to https://app.grammarly.com/ and install Grammarly then correct/upgrade the English grammar of your paper FIRST then Submit your paper. If there will be Grammar errors is in your paper, your paper will be rejected at start of the Desk-Review level. Thanks in Advance to improve the Quality of your paper.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration, nor it is created by any AI tool. It is original research work by the authors.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Website references without the name of writers, publication date and publisher name are not included. Only URLs for the references have been provided in case of compulsory need. JARH does not encourage website references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and reference requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
- APA 6th edition reference style, in-text reference, words limit is maximum to 6000, Calibri Light font style for English language and Noori Nastiliq for the Urdu language is used in the paper
- I confirm that I will fulfill all requirements of the journal i.e. sign of Agreement for publication, payments, ethical guidelines of author(s) etc.
Authors have to sign an agreement allowing the journal to reserve the right to circulate the article and all other publishing tasks.
2024 @ BWO Researches Pvt. Ltd. Pakistan
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- Presently, JARH is publishing quarterly;
- Call for Papers is open for the whole year and especially announcements each January, April, July, and October
- Editorial Board Members Desk Review within the first week after submission
- Notification of acceptance/revision/rejection on the same day of Desk Review
- Expert Peer Review within (approximately) 25 days after submission of APC and Agreement of Publication
- Copy of manuscripts to the Publishing section after the author's correction/upgradation of the paper within 5 days.
- Publication of Online and Print Editions within 3 days after CopyEditing.
- NOTE: (Very Important), The above publication duration is for those research papers which fulfil the following requirements;
- JARH online give format i.e., Running Head, Title in Capitalization, Authors' identification at right places, APA reference with coming edition, Subject and Discipline, Abstract of less than 250 words, five Keywords with comma separated, content in two columns with given font and size, References in alphabetical order, Annexures
- The paper is according to the Ethical and Similarity Index policies of HEC / COPE
- Reviews of both reviewers are 100 per cent positive without any change or upgradation
- There is no restriction on working routine by the government, nature or society
- Papers other than this quality can take more than 45 days to publish
Fees & Sponsorships / Source(s) of funding:
Journal of Academic Research for Humanities (JARH) does not charge any fee for subscription, Signup, submission of articles, and downloading/reading of published articles as it is an Open Access Journal.
Journal of Academic Research for Humanities (JARH) does not receive a Publication Fee but Article Processing Charges only PKR 20,000/- for Pakistan, and USD 250 for all other countries for all processes i.e., the Desk review process, two National or International Reviews, publication, Communication Services, Archiving and Data Management, Online availability of Articles, and Indexing Services, etc. APC is expected to be increased in January 2024 to PKR 22,000 due to huge inflation in Pakistan. Journal can provide the contact of those External Editors who can help you increase the acceptance chances of your paper.
(Bank Name: Allied Bank of Pakistan,
Title of Account: "BWO Researches (Private)",
Account Number: 07570010093793370016, OR
you can ask for an International Bank account through email at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
JARH offers FULL WAIVER of publication fee to the authors,
1. For a Full Professor in a university or research institution only on his/her part. The waiver is not for supervised work articles. In collaborative work, other authors will pay only 75% of APC. We are very much hopeful that the Respected Professor will maintain the Quality of the research work.
2. JARH offers a 20% wave-off in APC in each paper to the first author, who submits (02) papers at a time. The supervisory work papers are not included in this concession. We are very much hopeful that the Respected Authors will maintain the Quality of the research work.
JARH follows Ethical Guidelines for Journals given by HEC Islamabad and COPE Publication Ethics available for authors, reviewers, publishers, and editors guidelines at https://publicationethics.org/guidance/Guidelines; JARH applies the Author Black List policy for those Authors who use unethical tactics, present fake documents or plagiarized papers or misconduct with the Team of the journal.
JARH follows the plagiarism policy of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan. Manuscripts are to be original and must not be plagiarized. Each submission is checked for plagiarism by Turnitin. If the Similarity is above 19% then it is sent back to revise accordingly. If in any case, it has come to know after publication, that manuscript will be immediately removed from the website and the authors will be stamped barred.
Reviewers' Policy and Guidelines
1. Accept to review the article by uploading the pictures of your SIGNATURE and STAMP in soft on the first page in the concerned box
2. Please download the Article file FIRST...
3. Read the Reviewer's guidelines on the Second page
4. Fill out the review form and observe the 5-star level of review
Important Note for the Reviewers:
JARHe invites you to join our esteemed group of reviewers by simply clicking on the following link: https://forms.gle/11oijDTwiQHeGZoB8
- JARH issues “Certificates of Acknowledgement” to the reviewers who maintain a 5 5-star reviewer Rank for One Year.
- JARH pays the reviewers as per the quality maintained by the reviewer at 5 Star Review Rank, as explained below.
- JARH also provides the facility of displaying good comments by the Authors for the reviewers on the website with ONLY the Identification Code of the reviewers.
- JARH appoints only those scholars who hold a minimum PhD degree in specific areas of research as a reviewer.
- JARH prefers only Associate / Full Professors as reviewers.
- JARH applied the quality review standard of a 5-star ranking among reviewers (please ensure your rank should be at 5 otherwise JARH will not send you further assignments for review)
- As a token of our appreciation for your collaboration, JARH extends an exclusive invitation to win our annual FREE northern areas trip in Pakistan. This unique opportunity combines academic engagement with exploration and recreation, promising an unforgettable experience.
5-Star Quality Review Policy for the Reviewers:
- Single Star = Filling of Review Form with the comments for the author and editor only after going through the manuscript.
- Double Stars = Review From + "Comments related to the JARH basic requirements of the paper on the MS Word File of the paper”
- Three Stars = Review From + "Comments on JARH basic paper requirements + Comments related to the Contents of the paper in the MS Word file”
- Four Stars = Review From + "Comments on JARH basic paper requirements + Comments related to Contents throughout the whole paper + highlighting through the Colour scheme given by the JARH.
- Five Stars = Review From + "Comments on JARH basic paper requirements + Comments related to the Contents + highlighting through the Colour scheme + suggestions to improve the paper quality in each/maximum comments for the author and editor.
Open Access Policy
JARH, an OAJ (Open Access Journal), allows humanity to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the part or full texts published immediately on the JARH site with reference for a legitimate purpose under the license “Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)"